Created to respond to the realities of the digital-first world, a GDS Summit is an innovative 3-day virtual event conference that brings business leaders and solution providers together to encourage the changes which matter. In short, these are executive events that inspire via the shared knowledge of likeminded peers, partners, and visionaries. In this article, we will look at what makes a GDS Summit tick, and how you can get involved to realize success.
The GDS Virtual Summit Solution
GDS Group’s Virtual Summits provide a space for executives to meet with their peers in highly tailored, purposeful environments which equip executives to lead digital transformation with accelerated delivery. The benefits? Virtual summits allow you to benchmark, learn/share in real time, and find content and insights not accessible anywhere else.
GDS’ Summits bring together likeminded senior executives to accelerate learning by as much as 3 times. Additionally, these events are 100% data-driven which helps us to better pair you with the technology companies solving your challenges. GDS Group understands that reaching and understanding your peers is critical to success; and our summits have been built around this fact. Our summit proposition is simple: only we deliver the intelligence that our clients need to make better business decisions.
The Delegate Experience in Summit
As a delegate at a GDS Summit, you will be given an opportunity to hear from world-leading executives in your industry. In doing so, we will help you to source innovative technologies direct from the experts, benchmark your approach and give you access to thought-leadership not found elsewhere.
We provide a space that promotes deep peer-to-peer learning, the kind that will leave leaders better equipped to get ahead of their digital transformation projects. By affording access to both rooms full of actionable insights and closed-door knowledge sharing, we can help you to dramatically bridge the gap between vision and delivery.
Why Partner with GDS?
Our award-winning virtual summits are designed for leading senior executives and take place in an immersive and interactive digital environment with keynotes, live conversational audience Q&As, polls, breakout sessions and Moderated Roundtables. What are the advantages of this though?
- Learn with leaders with the same challenges
- Discover leading-edge content not found elsewhere
- Meet Solution Providers tailored to your exact needs
- Share your thought leadership and give back to the industry
- Be part of the community driving digital transformation in real time
- Take knowledge and content back to empower your teams
What do Executives Think?
GDS Group is trusted by the Likes of IBM, Shell, Amazon, Google, and Chase to deliver the insights necessary to drive real change but what are executives saying about us?
- Cynthia Richardson, 7-Eleven Global – “I connected with peers that I know I’ll stay in touch with, including suppliers which have presented a fantastic opportunity for 7-Eleven Global in the future. It may well be the most valuable summit I’ve attended in many years.”
- Sheela Subramanian – Senior Director, Future Forum, Slack – “GDS Incorporates a live moderator, in a real studio, with virtual attendees, and speakers all being seen at the same time in one place. It truly makes the audience feel like they’re in a real keynote room, that’s state of the art!”
- David Kidder – CEO & Co-Founder, Bionic – “GDS creates that shoulder-to-shoulder conversation, that intimacy and trust that is so critical to not only grow our business, but to have the impact that we need to have on our partners.”
If you are struggling to implement a new digital transformation project, to benchmark your success against competitors or to accelerate your learning attending a GDS Group virtual summit is a must.
To find out more about the industries that our summits serve, follow this link, and check out our upcoming events.
GDS Summits are tailored 3-day virtual event conferences that bring together business leaders and solution providers to accelerate sales cycles, industry conversations and outcomes. For more, click here to hear from attendees on how GDS has helped them to achieve their business outcomes.Back to insights