Following a tumultuous 3 years for healthcare workers, even the very best hospitals are struggling with nurse retention. Burnout, limited options for growth and unfavorable working conditions are just some of the problems. But bottom line, we need to meet nurses wherever they are in their careers and connect with passion. But how can we do this successfully? GDS Group speak with Tammy Purcell, Clinical Nurse Executive at Elsevier about the major challenges, how we can prevent burnout at all levels and how we can attract and retain the best healthcare talent. Let us know what you think at email@example.com.
- What are some of the major challenges the healthcare industry is facing right now when it comes to recruiting nurses?
- What are some of the important differentiators we can provide to attract the best talent?
- How should organizations approach supporting career development, and why is it crucial to support career development for future nurse leaders?
Get in touch
- Connect with Tammy Purcell
- Connect with Kelley Iuele
- Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources mentioned in this episode
- GDS Group – Meet the Boss roundtables
- GDS Group – Summits
- If you want to join our community of executives leading the way in business and digital transformation, sign up here: The Leading Provider of Virtual Executive Events & Summits | GDS Group
Stay in the loop