Digital transformation. What does it mean? Ask a room of 4 executives and you’ll get 5 different answers. But what we do know is that digital transformation is an important, yet extremely challenging task.
So, GDS Group’s Ben Thompson spoke with Julie Roehm, a global business and transformation expert, former CMO and CXO and a public + private board director. She’s here to share her top tips, and what works (and doesn’t work!) when it comes to transformation. Let us know what you think, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What are the key characteristics of successful transformations? How do you manage obstacles?
- How can we bring our people along on these transformation journeys?
- What advice have you given others contemplating transformations in their own company?
Get in touch
Resources mentioned in this episode
- GDS Group – Meet the Boss roundtables
- GDS Group – Summits
- If you want to join our community of executives leading the way in business and digital transformation, sign up here: The Leading Provider of Virtual Executive Events & Summits | GDS Group
Stay in the loop