GDS Wins ‘Best Digital Event Production Company’ at the Digital Event Award

GDS Group is pleased to announce that it has been recognized for its excellence in event production at the 2021 ‘Digital Event Awards’.

GDS Group, the global events and technological services organization is pleased to announce that it has been recognized for its excellence in event production at the 2021 ‘Digital Event Awards’.

GDS Group, the global events and technological services organization is pleased to announce that it has been recognized for its excellence in event production at the 2021 ‘Digital Event Awards’.

Taking place digitally on the 18th of March 2021, Mash Media’s ‘Digital Event Awards’ sought to recognize excellence and innovation in the digital events sector and it’s award for ‘Best Digital Event Production Company’ looked to recognize the production team or company that had developed the most outstanding service for digital events throughout the challenging year of 2020.

The nomination saw GDS Group in direct competition with nine other organizations from across the brand activation and events space, but thanks to GDS’ development of outstanding service for digital events in the form of its in-house studios, streaming, technology and the ability to advise organizers on content and style of event, we received the top prize.

In 2019, 80% of GDS Group’s revenue originated from its 60 physical executive summits around the world, with the remaining 20% derived from digital events and services, including its Meet the Boss virtual roundtables. In 2020, GDS was proud to announce that 100% of its revenue had been derived from its digital events programme.

On the win, the judges had this to say, “GDS have taken an innovative approach to last year’s challenges, developing a clear offering that’s both compelling and engaging, the importance of creative style, content and audience relevance were all as important as their technological investment and this made them the strongest candidate.”

Spencer Green, Founder and Chairman of GDS Group stated:

“GDS Group is proud of the versatility and resilience it has displayed in reacting to the Covid-19 pandemic; during 2020 we actually increased revenues by 30%, raised our headcount by 25% and invested in new products and services which have helped clients to succeed in an uncertain world. To be recognized for our efforts at the Digital Event Awards is proof, if proof were needed, that we’re on the right track.”


Don’t miss out, limited spaces left for Digital Marketing Summit 03-05 Nov & Energy Digital Summit 01-03 Dec