- Digital Innovation Insight North America
- CIO Insight North America
- Digital Innovation Insight Europe
- Data & Analytics Insight North America
Company size (employee headcount): 1,000-4,999
Industry: Technology/Software development
- Profitable Growth – accelerated profitable revenue growth
- Market share – net new logo acquisition
- Brand value – increased brand awareness and staying front of mind
About the company
A trusted data management enterprise that transforms intricate data challenges into competitive advantages for its clients. The secret to their success? The power of AI and machine learning. This enables the company’s software to tackle a wide range of contemporary data issues like data migration, data quality, analytics, and information governance.
In the midst of a period of rapid expansion, the data management company joined forces with GDS in early 2022. With a fresh brand identity, a revamped value proposition, and an all-new website, it was determined to maintain its growth trajectory while boosting global brand recognition.
- Accessing Chief Data Officers and Chief Digital Officers – the key decision-makers that formed the company’s global target audience.
- Audience acquisition, content delivery and pipeline acceleration through a single provider
- 3 times return on marketing investment with more deals in the pipeline
- Brand visibility to 293 C-suite executives from global brands
- 1:1 follow-up meetings with 93 executives to discuss its solution
- Real-time insight into the target audience’s challenges, pain points and priorities to fuel future marketing efforts
“Overall, it was a great roundtable. I loved the format – the moderation was very good and I enjoyed the fact that every participant was able to bring their own input to the roundtable. The topic was super applicable and all discussion points are part of my responsibilities since we as a company deal with data migration and data quality on a daily basis. I would love to delve deeper into the discussion points of the roundtable in a 1:1 meeting”
“The session was excellent overall. I thought the panel’s knowledge and experience of the other delegates and the organizations and industries they represented were of real value. The topics were very relevant to me and I was engaged throughout – the session was well facilitated and moderated. The main takeaway for me was the reaffirmation that the cost of business and remaining competitive remains rooted in keeping on top of your data estate. There were other great insights from the floor, and I have also taken away a significant amount of reassurance. I would be interested in following up with the team to continue this discussion and share best practices around these topics at today’s Roundtable.”