It’s January (still?) and that ‘new year, new me’ energy is likely waning. So how can we take care of ourselves, and those around us, to avoid burnout – not only now but all year? What can top organisations do to support their teams? And how is social media and new year’s resolutions tied up in all of this? Meiyoko Taylor, voted business insider’s top transformation coach of the year, is here to tell us all, and gives us some crucial questions that we can ask ourselves TODAY. Let us know what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How can we best look after ourselves and avoid burnout?
- What can organisations do to assist here too?
- What impact is social media and forced new year’s resolutions having on our mental health?
Get in touch
- Connect with Meiyoko Taylor
- Connect with Stephanie Garey
- Connect with Kelley Iuele
- Or email email@example.com
Resources mentioned in this episode
- GDS Group – Meet the Boss roundtables
- GDS Group – Summits
If you want to join our community of executives leading the way in business and digital transformation, sign up here: The Leading Provider of Virtual Executive Events & Summits | GDS Group