This Earth Day, the Strategy for Breakfast podcast team spoke with Paul Wrighton, Regional Director of Sustainable Infrastructure at Johnson Controls, about accelerating decarbonisation action. Paul shares his best insights on what’s happening internationally in decarbonisation, where he sees quick “wins” companies can make to address emissions, how to prove ROI, and why he feels optimistic about the future. Let us know what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We’re looking at accelerating decarbonisation action! What’s your take on the current action being taken? How quickly are we moving?
- The role technology plays in meeting emissions reduction goals
- How sustainability is like a Swiss watch (it can’t be done in silos!)
Get in touch
Resources mentioned in this episode
- GDS Group – Meet the Boss roundtables
- GDS Group – Summits
- If you want to join our community of executives leading the way in business and digital transformation, sign up here: The Leading Provider of Virtual Executive Events & Summits | GDS Group
- How to Win the Race to Decarbonization | Johnson Controls
- Transfer The Risk
- OpenBlue | Johnson Controls
Stay in the loop