Welcome to Strategy for Breakfast! The podcast about real business challenges based on real business conversations. In this episode, we take a deep dive into Gen AI and its impact on SEO and content marketing as told by Charlie Kay, Head of SEO Content and Director of Diversity at Artefeact.
How do SO and GenAI work together? What challenges are the challenges and the opportunities? Let us know what you think of this episode at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We’re all hearing and seeing so many advances with GenAI, but where does SEO (search engine optimization) come into all of this?
- How do SEO and GenAI work together? What challenges do people face? Where are the opportunities?
- What about diversity in all of this? We know AI has biases, what factor does this play?
- What can we do, if anything to help remove these biases?
- Do you have any great examples of people/brands doing well in this diversity/SEO/GenAI space?
Get in touch
Resources mentioned in this episode
- GDS Group – Meet the Boss roundtables
- GDS Group – Summits
- If you want to join our community of executives leading the way in business and digital transformation, sign up here: The Leading Provider of Virtual Executive Events & Summits | GDS Group
Stay in the loop