Welcome to Strategy for Breakfast! The podcast about real business challenges based on real business conversation. In this week’s episode, presenter Alex Wood is joined by Professor David Maimon to discuss the Dark Web, the hidden collective of internet sites that can only be accessed by an anonymized web browser. David is director of the evidence-based cybersecurity research group at Georgia State University, which monitors the Dark Web to uncover crimes and illegal activity. Let us know what you think of this episode at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is the Dark Web and how is it being used by criminals to engage in illegal activities?
- What are some of the common misconceptions about the Dark Web and can it be used as a tool for good?
- How can enterprises protect themselves from being targeted by users on the Dark Web, and how they can educate employees about its risks?
Get in touch:
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- GDS Group – Meet the Boss roundtables
- GDS Group – Summits
- If you want to join our community of executives leading the way in cybersecurity, sign up here: The Leading Provider of Virtual Executive Events & Summits | GDS Group
Stay in the loop