It’s one of the biggest challenges for all senior leaders: implementing effective change. So, this week, we’re speaking with Marcus Glowasz, a change advisor, project management and transformation guru. With over two decades of experience in project and change management, Marcus helps organizations identify and unclog outdated and ineffective methods, and he’s here to share some advice to help you on your transformation journey. Let us know what you think at email@example.com.
- What do you think are the primary blockers and roadblocks to the transformation of project management teams?
- What is your suggested approach to introducing data-driven and evidence-based practices in projects?
- How can organizations address the current gap and what can individual project management professionals do to drive and support a transition?
Get in touch
- Connect with Marcus Glowasz
- Connect with Colin Cosell
- Connect with Kelley Iuele
- Connect with Stephanie Garey
- Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources mentioned in this episode
- GDS Group – Meet the Boss roundtables
- GDS Group – Summits
- If you want to join our community of executives leading the way in business and digital transformation, sign up here: The Leading Provider of Virtual Executive Events & Summits | GDS Group
Stay in the loop