Welcome to Strategy for Breakfast! The podcast about real business challenges based on real business conversations. In this episode, we take a deep dive into the supply chain. Paul Moxon, SVP Data Architecture and Chief Evangelist at Denodo, discusses how companies can protect their supply chains, build more certainty into existing systems, and get greater visibility into it all.
Can you envision a future where technology and awareness work together to navigate these challenges? Let us know what you think of this episode at email@example.com
- What are the continuing issues with global supply chains and what can companies do to overcome them?
- What steps can companies take to build more certainty into their existing systems?
- What role can third party logistics companies play in providing better visibility into their operations for their customers?
Get in touch
Resources mentioned in this episode
- GDS Group – Meet the Boss roundtables
- GDS Group – Summits
- If you want to join our community of executives leading the way in business and digital transformation, sign up here: The Leading Provider of Virtual Executive Events & Summits | GDS Group
Stay in the loop