Welcome to Strategy for Breakfast! The podcast about real business challenges based on real business conversations. In this episode, we take a deep dive into the implications of deepfakes in the business world. Vikas, Chief Product Officer at ID Now, discusses the rise of deepfakes, their diverse forms beyond facial manipulation, and the escalating risks they pose for businesses, especially in online service provision.
Can you envision a future where technology and awareness work together to navigate these challenges? Let us know what you think of this episode at email@example.com
- What are deepfakes and what are they used for?
- How can AI-based technologies detect and counter deepfakes?
- How can you empower individuals and enterprises against this evolving threat landscape?
Get in touch
Resources mentioned in this episode
- GDS Group – Meet the Boss roundtables
- GDS Group – Summits
- If you want to join our community of executives leading the way in business and digital transformation, sign up here: The Leading Provider of Virtual Executive Events & Summits | GDS Group
Stay in the loop