GDS Group, the global B2B events company, is delighted to announce this year’s advisory board for the CMO Insight Summit taking place on the 2-4 December at the Omni La Costa Resort & Spa, Carlsbad in California. The board is made up of a number of senior thought leaders and representatives from various marketing sectors, who have worked closely together with the CMO Insight Summit team to help shape and create the rich and thought-provoking content which serves as a key three days in the calendar for executives to come together and shape their industry.
The 2019 board consists of:
- Samrat Saran, Senior Director, Brand Insights, Anheuser-Busch
- Alexandra Stankiewicz, CMO, Aloha
- Alexandre Antonello, Head of Marketing, Latin America, Burger King
- Bart Prins, President, Strategic Partnerships, Taylor Corporation
- Neil Cullen, Executive Director, Head of Marketing, Global Liquidity, J.P. Morgan
- Matt Rebmann, SVP, Client Development, DISQO
Alexandre Antonello, Head of Marketing, Burger King, commented on his participation in the board:
‘I feel very honoured to be part of this expert community, helping to shape the agenda at the CMO Insight Summit. I am also very excited to be delivering a case study at the summit for an exciting debate on the trends that are shaping the way we do marketing’.
The summit is focused on solving your strategic marketing challenges, with the board helping to tackle these six points:
- In an era of short attention spans, how do you exceed customer expectations?
- Is your brand truly authentic? What’s driving your customers purchases?
- How do you bridge the digital and physical divide in customer experience?
- Analytics and data, is your business using it correctly?
- Growth and customer engagement, and how to optimise
- Do you really understand where your brand message needs to go?
About CMO Insight:
On 2 – 4 December 2019, the US edition of our CMO Insight Summit will bring together senior marketing decision-makers and business leaders from across North America at the fantastic Omni La Costa Resort & Spa, Carlsbad in California to share their views on how to tackle the biggest challenges in marketing today.
About GDS Group:
GDS Group is a global events, research and technology services company dedicated to helping clients meet the challenges posed by a fast-moving, disruptive business environment. Our B2B summits and events bring purchaser and provider communities together to find solutions to real-world business challenges. To learn more about the events we produce and the challenges we help overcome, check out our website here.