This week, we’re digging into the hot topics in Customer Experience! Richard Adams, Head of Digital Architecture at London North Eastern Railway (LNER), is an emergent technologist, artist, educator and thinker. He’s here to tell us all about the crossover in customer experience and creativity, personalization and accessibility, and the importance of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in all of this. Let us know what you think at email@example.com.
- What are the major challenges your customers are facing, and how are you supporting them?
- How does the use of technology come into all of this?
- How can brands truly understand what people’s expectations are, and how can they match them?
Get in touch
- Connect with Richard Adams
- Connect with Kelley Iuele
- Connect with Stephanie Garey
- Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources mentioned in this episode
- GDS Group – Meet the Boss roundtables
- GDS Group – Summits
If you want to join our community of executives leading the way in business and digital transformation, sign up here: The Leading Provider of Virtual Executive Events & Summits | GDS Group