Welcome to Strategy for Breakfast! the podcast about real business challenges based on real business conversations! In this episode, we delve into the world of retail, and the profound impact customer experience has on your brand. Discover why bringing the human back to CX is the ultimate game-changer, driving revenue and cultivating customer loyalty. Melissa Day, Vice President of Brand Growth at Lovesac takes us on a journey through retail’s evolving landscape, and we uncover emerging trends like tech-enabled human interactions, story-based showrooming, and the power of diversifying channels. Let us know what you think of this episode at email@example.com
- Why does customer experience matter now more than ever?
- What does great customer experience look like?
- What trends in retail customer experiences are you seeing?
Get in touch
Resources mentioned in this episode
- GDS Group – Meet the Boss roundtables
- GDS Group – Summits
- If you want to join our community of executives leading the way in business and digital transformation, sign up here: The Leading Provider of Virtual Executive Events & Summits | GDS Group
Stay in the loop