Welcome to Strategy for Breakfast! The podcast about real business challenges based on real business conversations. In this episode, we take a look at one of the newest members of the C-Suite, the Chief Experience Officer (or CXO), and what that role really entails. Discover why the first 10 seconds of a customer’s journey are the most important, as well as toeing the fine line between knowing the customer and being downright creepy.
Join us as we learn from Todd Unger, the CXO for the American Medical Association, who has literally written the CXO’s playbook. Let us know what you think of this episode at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do you define the CXO role, and how did it make its way into the C-Suite?
- What happens in the first 10 seconds of the customer journey that makes it so important?
- Have consumers peaked in terms of their experience expectations?
Get in touch
Resources mentioned in this episode
- GDS Group – Meet the Boss roundtables
- GDS Group – Summits
- If you want to join our community of executives leading the way in customer experience, sign up here: The Leading Provider of Virtual Executive Events & Summits | GDS Group
Stay in the loop