Welcome to Strategy for Breakfast! The podcast about real business challenges based on real business conversations. In this episode, we take a look at how hackers are jumping on the artificial intelligence (AI) bandwagon and using it to their advantage. AI has many opportunities but are you aware of the risks?
Join us as we learn from hacker, Gordon Long, Senior Offensive Security Engineer at Zoom and President and Founder of LegioX Cyber Technologies. Let us know what you think of this episode at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is AI secure?
- How do hackers attack AI an what should we look out for?
- What are the privacy implications of AI? How does the current landscape look in terms of data protection and security?
Get in touch:
- Connect with our guest Gordon Long
- Connect with host Kristina Cartwright
- Or email email@example.com
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- GDS Group – Meet the Boss roundtables
- GDS Group – Summits
- If you want to join our community of executives leading the way in customer experience, sign up here: The Leading Provider of Virtual Executive Events & Summits | GDS Group
Stay in the loop