It’s a tough time for marketing execs. Budgets are being cut, proving ROI is more vital than ever, and engaging the people on your teams has never been more important. So GDS Group brought in Kerry-Ann Stimpson, CMO of JMMB Financial Group across the Caribbean. She shares creative marketing strategies that drive deeper customer AND employee engagement—that together create the WIN for brands! Hit play for more on the evolution of the CMO role and the latest industry challenges and solutions for marketing execs in 2023 and beyond! Let us know what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What are you seeing as the biggest challenge for CMOs at the moment?
- What do you think the role of ‘brand’ will play in the future of marketing? Why should CMOs prioritise spending on brand?
- How can we build a marketing team for success? What does success look like? And how can we keep our talent engaged?
- A big thing we hear a lot on our events is how marketing can prove ROI, what’s your experience here, any advice for our listeners?
Get in touch
- Connect with Kerry-Ann Betton Stimpson
- Connect with Colin Cosell
- Connect with Kelley Iuele
- Connect with Stephanie Garey
- Or email email@example.com
Resources mentioned in this episode
- GDS Group – Meet the Boss roundtables
- GDS Group – Summits
- If you want to join our community of executives leading the way in business and digital transformation, sign up here: The Leading Provider of Virtual Executive Events & Summits | GDS Group
Stay in the loop